Copyright © Vicky Sheridan 2015 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Thank You Flower...




I finally found some inspiration for my 'Thank You' cards and this is the first one of many I'll be posting over  the next few days, all with a flower theme and using crepe paper.

It's my make for the Bubbly Scrumptious blog this week and there's a how-to make it and supplies list  over on the blog   HERE .

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend.  I must get back to the dreaded accounts.

Edited to add:  The embossing folder I've used is Cuttlebug - Distressed Stripes.


10 comments

  1. So dainty - beautiful work Vicky, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card. Can you tell me which embossing folder you used please? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the crepe paper Vicky, a beautiful card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky, thank you so much for the lovely and encouraging comments on my blog.
    I adore this thank you card and I may CAE it in my UIU pledge later in the year, if that's okay with you? It is a stunning card, absolutely gorgeous hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Vicky I meant to say CASE, my fingers are faster than my brain today lol K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful, I love how you created your flower.
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, feminine and elegant...another stunning creation and love the crepe paper...perfect finishing touch!
    Love Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)