Copyright © Vicky Sheridan 2015 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

DCM - The World is Your Oyster


The latest dare over at DCM is...
The World is Your Oyster

I'd like you to celebrate all the amazing and diverse countries and cultures we have in this world of ours by making cards with a "feel" of any country you like. There's a whole world of possibilities out there, so don't just go for the obvious {wink}

Well I think you can probably guess that I've gone for Italy.  I love the food, the language and the elegance and style of all things italian.
I've used products and taken inspiration from the blogs of two of my favourite card designers.  Kirsty Wiseman and Paula Pascual.  They both have such elegance and style too.

11 comments

  1. very striking Vicky, love the flower
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so fresh and pretty Vicky! thanks for joining in with DCM this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love the fresh colours and that flower is to die for!!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love your use of the tricolore and like you I am a big italian fan...love the food the country and those gorgeous guys....big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so striking Vicky, love this and love Italy. Its my favourite place to visit, love the culture, sceanery, food and wine, love everything about it really!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it's fabulous Vicky and it's just screaming Italy!!! I absolutely love it!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOh bella bella!

    This is so perfect for Italy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Vicky
    its right up my street, clean fresh and bright and I adore those spots.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely and I guessed Italy straight away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow!! what a gorgeous card! love the colour combo, scallops, little circle on the side... lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)