Copyright © Vicky Sheridan 2015 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Another tissue paper flower...



I did say I couldn't stop making them!  This card was made with all those litlle punchies and scraps that are lying around on your desk and was inspired by the lovely cards on Kirsty's blog.
I'm entering it for 'The Sweet Days of Summer' challenge over at The Shabby Tearoom.

Dps - My Minds Eye
Bakers Twine - The Ribbon Girl
Butterfly Punch - Martha Stewart
Kraft envelope - Poundshop
Tissue Paper - Paperchase
Button - Stampin Up
Vintage music sheet
Tiny Tag Punch - Stampin Up
Stamps - Paula Pascual

5 comments

  1. Oooh loving the flower hun..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Vicky, I was punching and die cutting paper i didnt want to bin {as its too expensive) love what you created, and your tissue flowers, keep em coming ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome flower! I am a bit of a scrap hoarder too...Thanks for joining us at The Tea Room this week ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)